My daughter asked me to make a card for her friend. She picked the stamp and left the rest to me. This is what I made -
I love this stamp from Sheena's timetraveller collection, Steampunk lady, and decided to have a practise with my Illustrator pens and Colourblend pencils -
- skin - eggshell, linen, pale tan, muted brown, blush and saddle brown
- hair - blue grey 1, blue grey 3, blue grey 4, navy blue, petrol blue, black, blender, black and twilight blue
- googles - pecan, red brown, hazelnut, umber, ice grey 2, ice grey 6, crystal clear sparkle pen
- clothes - pecan, red brown, hazelnut, umber, moonlight, mimosa, gold, amber, bark and paprika
- eyes - blue grey 3
- lips - rose, peach and rose peach
I have also used -
- matt black card
- platinium centura pearl
- Sheena stamping card
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens - starry sky, ocean wave, fig and amethyst
- Textures sunbeam embossing folder (from Crafter's Companion)
- Sheena's Time traveller voyage of discovery die set
- Sheena's Time traveller cogs die set
- Lala land steampunk border die
- Pebeo silver gilding wax
I made the flower by cutting the propeller die 3 times from matt black card, rubbed with gilding wax and then layered up. I added a cog to cover up the messy bit.
I made the background using stripes of Sparkle pens which I then spread around the paper with water. Once it was dry I ran it through the sunbeam embossing folder and then added some silver gilding wax. I also heat embossed the sentiment with silver embossing powder.
Well that's all from me for today. Enjoy your day.