Saturday 23 April 2016

Monochrome

Hello folks

As it is Saturday it is time for a new challenge at Fantasy Stampers and this fortnight the challenge is 
Monochrome
I found this challenge a little difficult, using 2 colours only is not my ideal way of crafting but after several failed attamepts here is my DT card for the challenge - 
The eagle eyed amongst you will spot that I have added a little colour to my design (I told you I found it difficult) but I am hoping Jan won't mind.
The stamp is from Julie Nutting and is called Mindy who I coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens and also paper pieced - 
  • skin - FS2, FS4 and FS9
  • hair - IG5, IG8 and IG10
  • shoes - IG5, IG8, IG10 and DR1
  • headband - DR1 and DR5
  • dress - paper pieced

I have also used - 
  • Papermania liquorice paper pad
  • Die-namics mini tabs die
  • LOTV sentiments to fit scroll
  • Die-sire Bebunni cottage lace die
  • black saddlestitch ribbon from the Ribbon Girl

So why not pop over to Fantasy Stampers and join in the fun.

Crafty hugs
Lesley

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love the little splashes of red in your design. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I like the image and the papers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and love the colours. Great image and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always a super creation Lesley. Hope you have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete