Monday 18 June 2018

This little piggy

Good morning folks

I have made so many cards just recently but haven't posted them so I have decided this week to schedule a week's worth of posts to try and catch up with my blogging (and it delays the inevitable ironing!).
This is a card I made for my friend's 50th birthday - 
The litle piggys come from MFT hog heaven stamp set which I have coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and Sparkle pens -
  • piggy - PP1, PP2 and PP4
  • cake - pink breeze Sparkle pen, EB1, EB2, DR5 and white gel pen
  • flowers - pink breeze and cosmos Sparkle pens, EB1, EB2 and CG3

I have also used - 
  • MFT hog heaven die set
  • MFT blue prints 27 die set
  • pink glitter card from Crafter's Companion
  • matt black card
  • white centura pearl for the cardbase
  • ribbon and gem from my stash

I outlined the sentiments with Spectrum Noir true black pen.
That's all from me today. Thank you for stopping by.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lesley this is a gorgeous card you made for your friend. Those piggies are so cute. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete