Sunday 21 October 2018

Two fer

Good Sunday evening to you all

Apologies for the lateness of this post I have been running Mum's taxi service today along with all the other Sunday chores. 
I have yet another Christmas card for you today but I thought I would spoil you and share not one but two Christmas cards - 
Here is the first - 
This is another card made using 3D embossing folders from Crafter's Companion. This is a list of the products I used - 
  • decorative holly 3D embossing folder from Crafter's Companion
  • Spectrum Noir metallic markers - burnished copper, silver ingot, jade green, green citrine red garnet and pewter
  • silver Pebeo gilding wax
  • matt black card
  • jade centura pearl
  • Sara's signature collection luxury matt and glitter card
  • Gemini festive words 1


And this is the second card -
For this card I have used - 
  • decorative holly 3D embossing folder (again)
  • gold Pebeo gilding wax
  • matt black card
  • gold mirri 
  • black ribbon from my stash
Well I must dash as I am missing Strictly. Have a good week.


Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley these Christmas cards are gorgeous I love them both. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete