Wednesday 10 April 2019

Vintage Iris

Hello folks

A bit late with my post but I am on my holidays so I think I deserve a bit of a lie-in. 
Today's card is a result of a little bit of playtime in my craftroom - 
I began my stamping Woodware's vintage iris and then over stamping with Woodware's old paper tag stamp. I used Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens to colour it - 
  • green pickle, warm basil, golden sun, chilled ocean and iced denim (all from Sheena's range of Sparkle pens)
  • sea breeze

I used sea breeze Sparkle pen mixed with glycerin to ink the outer edges of the tag.
I also used - 
  • Woodware paper scraps stamp set
  • Gemini 3D embossing folder - geometric triangles
  • Neenah and Sheena's stamping card
  • matt black card
  • Die'sire celebration words set 1
  • black ribbon and gems

I used chilled ocean, iced demin and sea breeze sparkle pens to create the backing paper. I scribbled onto my glass mat, spritzed it with water and mopped up the ink with a piece of Sheena's stamping card. I faux bleached it and embossed once it was dry.
The torn strips were created by stamping Woodware's paper scraps stamps onto scraps of the background I created and adding a little more iced denim ink.

A bit of a wordy post from me today. I'll chat less tomorrow I promise. Have a good day.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love that iris it is fabulous. I hope you are enjoying your break. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete