Thursday 1 August 2019

A partridge and a few doves

Good morning folks

Anyone know how to build an ark?!!  I know we have a lot of rain in Manchester but this is ridiculous! Roads flooded, trains not able to run and houses submerged - what a lovely summer.
On days (and weeks) like this thw best place to be is my little piece of crafty heaven. 
Today I am sharing another couple of festive cards.
For these cards I have used - 
  • Seasonal style - A partridge in a pear tree card kit from Hunkydory
  • white centura pearl (for the card bases)
  • gold mirri
  • gold gems from my stash

These are big cards - 8 by 8 and 7 by 7. No these will not be going through the post!

For the above two cards I have used - 
  • Seasonal style - peace, love and joy at Christmas card kit from Hunkydory
  • white centura pearl (for the card bases)
  • silver mirri
  • blue pearls and silver sequinns from my stash

These two cards are 8 by 8 and A5 in size.

That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley your cards are gorgeous. I have seen on the news how bad the weather is up there. Stay safe and dry. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete