Monday 30 June 2014

Chanel

Hello - Happy Monday to you all

The challenge at I love Promarkers this week is embossing and here is my card for the challenge - 
I began by covering a 8 inch card blank with black core'dinations and a piece of black and white paper from my stash. I ran a piece of white centura pearl through a Crafter's Companion embossing folder and then matted it onto black core'dinations. I wrapped a piece of ribbon (again from my stash - still not making much of a dent in my stash though) around the card and attached it to the card base. I added a little ribbon base to the bottom of the embossed panel. I then attached little black pearls to the embossed card.
The image is Chanel from the Scruffy Little Cat range from Carfter's Companion which I coloured with the following Promarkers - 
  • skin - satin, blush and dusky pink
  • hair - ivory, vanilla, sandstone and caramel
  • eyes - warm grey 2
  • eyeshadow - icicle and April shower
  • lips - dusky rose and blender
  • dress - warm grey 4, warm grey 5 and black
  • beads - ice grey 1 and ice grey 3
  • perfume bottle - ice grey 1, ice grey 3, March hare, coral and dusky rose
  • sky - pastel blue
  • shadow - warm grey 1
I cut the image out using Spellbinder's matting basics A, inked whilst still in the die with antique linen distress ink and then matted onto a piece of black core'dinations. I attached the image to the card using foam pads.
I then cut several Spellbinder's Blooms 3 from black core'dinations and sprigs from white centura pearl and attached them to the card as shown.
To finish I added some black pearls to the centre of the flowers.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk - challenge 225 - embossing
Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog
Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, glam card, love the fun image and monochrome colour scheme, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete