Saturday 7 June 2014

Time to party

Good afternoon everyone

Today is my eldest son's birthday and here is the card I made for him. 
I began by covering a 8 inch card blank with blue core'dinations card which I then distressed using my Tonic distressing tool. I also sanded the card slightly in the centre. I then distressed some blue paper from Papermania's Chronology paper pad and matted it onto the card base. 
I embossed another piece of blue core'dinations cardstock with an Embossalicious clocks embossing folder and sanded it back to reveal the core. I then distressed the edges with my distressing tool and attached it to the card base.
 I stamped a clocks urban stamp (from Docrafts) with denim Adirondack ink and several stamps from a Chronology stamp set which came free with a Docraft's magazine a while ago. I cut the elements out with scissors and attached them to the card as shown.
I stamped the sentiment using denim Adirondack and Clarity Stamp's letter box kit. I cut the sentiments out and attached them to the card with Pinflair. 
I then cut several cogs using Spellbinder's Spritely sprockets and some craft metal. I arranged them around the sentiments as shown.
 I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 
http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk - June card challenge - numbers (on the clocks)

Happy Birthday Christopher.

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment