Saturday 16 March 2019

In the garden

Good morning from a very wet and windy Manchester.

You find me waiting for the rain to ease off a little bit so I can head out to the post office without getting absolutely drenched. Those lovely sunny days of February are a distant memory now.
This week I have been playing with 3D embossing folders and inks. Here is one of the results - 
For this card I have used - 

  • Sheena's stamping card
  • In the garden 3D embossing folder from Crafter's Companion
  • Straw bale, pale fig, pink tulip and baby blue Harmony inks
  • Tumbled glass and bundled sage distress inks
  • Duck egg blue and bright gold Tonic Nuvo drops
  • Old gold centura pearl
  • Die'sire essentials celebration words set 1
  • ribbon from my stash

I inked the individual areas to being the card to life.

To make the card base I inked up a folded piece of Sheena's stamping card with the inks I had used for the main image.

Well the rain seems to have stopped for now so I am going to make a dash for it. Have a lovely weekend.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

3 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card Lesley ---- weather has moved a couple of miles north to me - truculently still raining heavily! (So I ain't moving!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love that embossing folder and the ink shows it off so well. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the soft color it makes it beautiful

    ReplyDelete