Sunday 3 March 2019

Time to celebrate

Good morning

Happy Sunday to you all. I am still battling with this chest infection; I have finished my course of antibiotics and am still not feeling my best so I am heading back to the doctors tomorrow to see what else can be done.
This is a very simple card I made recently. It started off as a "what if" moment and I quite liked the result. I think it makes a really good card for those tricky males in our lives - 
For this card I have used - 
  • Sara's Signature collection - Just for men brights paper pad
  • matt black card
  • celebrate edger die from Papercuts
  • stars border die from Tonic
  • Gemini celebration word set 1 and 2 dies from Crafter's Companion

A short and sweet post from me today. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love it. I hope you enjoy your day too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete