Friday 21 June 2019

**** EDIT**** Eleanor

Good Friday morning folks

Another unseasonal card for you today. I am trying to build up my stash of Christmas cards so I am trying to make a least one per week. Hopefully I can keep this up and have enough in time for Christmas.
This is Eleanor from Whimsy Stamps which I have coloured with Copic pens - 

  • skin - E50, E51, E21, E11 and R11
  • hair - YR04, E09, E18, V99
  • clothes - B00, B91, B93, B97, G21, G84, G99, C00, C1, C3 and C5
  • sky - B000
  • ground - C00, C1 and C3
(Apologies for the fuzziness of the photo.) 
I have also used - 

  • white centura pearl
  • Sara's signature collection - Winter Wonderland paper pad
  • Sara's signature collection - Winter Wonderland glitter card
  • silver brushed mirri card
  • Tattered Lace's lacy days rectangles die set
  • Sara's signature collection - contemporary Christmas snowflakes of joy die set
  • ribbon and dazzler from my stash
  • LOTV Christmas tags sentiment stamps

I cut the snowflakes from silver and blue glitter card and then layered them up.
Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love that image she is so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete