Tuesday 4 June 2019

Selfie

Good morning

June is a very busy month for me with lots of birthdays and anniversaries so I have been very busy lately which means lots to share with you all.
Here is the first one - 
I used MFT's picture perfect stamp set for this card which I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and Triblend pens - 
Picture 1
  • middle dog - ice grey blend, IG5, Ig7, IG9, IG10, true black, dark red blend and pale pink blend
  • dachshund - earth brown blend, EB5, EB7, fair skin blend, FS9, tan blend, TN5, dark red blend
  • terrier - BG1, BG2, BG3, BG6, BG8, BG10 and true black
  • sky - ice blue blend
Picture 2

  • dog - ice grey blend, IG5, IG7, IG9, IG10, true black and pale pink blend
  • cat - orange blend, coral blend, IG6, IG10 and true black
  • ground - brown grey blend
  • sky - ice blue blend

I also used - 
  • Do-crafts paper (a very old one)
  • rainbow mirri
  • matt black card
  • Sheena's stamping card
  • Neenah Crest card
  • MFT polaroid shaker frame die
  • Die'sire celebration words set 1
  • black sequinns

Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love it. You have been busy I am looking forward to seeing what else you have made. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete