Tuesday 29 October 2019

Sunflower wishes

Good morning
After a very busy day yesterday I am going to take things a bit easier today. I have a few cards to make so I think I'll spend some time in my craftroom.
A few weeks ago I bought some Woodware stamps in a sale and this is a card I made from one of them - 
For this card I have used - 
  • Woodware's sunflower sketch stamp
  • Harmony inks - straw bale, lemon tonic, honey pot, sandstone, frair brown and seal brown
  • Spectrum Noir sparkle inks - smoked quartz and crystal clear
  • Sheena's stamping card
  • matt black card
  • brown core'dinations
  • yellow organza ribbon and gem from my stash
  • ivory centura pearl for the card base

I stamped the stamp twice and cut out the sunflower only. I then coloured the sunflower with the Harmony inks and the crystal clear Sparkle pen. I then used the smoked quartz and the crystal clear Sparkle pen to colour the centre of the sunflower.
I created the background using the Harmony inks and Sheena's stamping card.

Right time to hit the craftroom.
Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. That is a gorgeous stamp you have used. I do love sunflowers. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete