Thursday 31 October 2019

Busy bees

Hello folks

A bit late in posting today. After a very busy day in my craftroom yesterday today I am going to have apply myself to a litle housework - yuck I know but needs must I am afraid.
Here is today's card. These stamps were another of my sale purchases - 
For this card I have used - 

  • Woodware's sweet honey bee and Bee happy stamp sets
  • Sheena's stamping card
  • matt black card
  • brown core'dinations
  • Copic pens (to colour the bees) - C00, C1, E000, E00, Y11, Y15 and Y19
  • Harmony inks (to create the background) - straw bale, lemon tonic and honey pot
  • Adriondack espresso ink (to stamp the honeycomb)
  • Versafine onyx black ink (to stamp the sentiment and samll bees)
 I coloured the bees with Copic pens, cut them out and then 3D glue gelled them onto the card base.
I created the background the using the Harmony inks and the stamps.

Well the iron is calling (unfortunately). Thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous bright cheerful card. I love those bees they are so cute. I hope the ironing goes well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete