Sunday 3 November 2019

Christmas gnomes

Good afternoon folks

I am having a relaxing day today before I head back to work tomorrow. I have had lots of time in my craftroom and this week and have added to my Christmas card stash. Here is one of the cards I made - 
The stamp is Gnome with a candy cane from Stamping Bella which I have coloured with Spectrum Noir and Triblend pens - 
  • hat and shoes - purple blend and PL5
  • candy cane - dark red blend, DR7, ice grey blend and C00 (Copic pen)
  • bow - light green blend, AG4 and AG5
  • gnome - fair skin blend, TN2, gold brown blend, ice grey blend and C00
  • ground - brown grey blend
  • sky - ice blue blend

I have also used - 
  • First Edition's Merry little Christmas papers
  • Gemini torn edge circles die set
  • Stamps by Chloe poinsettia 3D cut and emboss set (little flourish die)
  • gems from my stash
  • scraps of rainbow mirri
  • tumbled glass distress ink

Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. That gnome is so cute. I hope you have a great first day back. Weirdly I am working tomorrow. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete