Tuesday 13 April 2021

ATCs

 Hello

This is the second week of my Easter break and I have been doing more of the same - crafting!!

Today I am sharing something a little new to me - ATCs. Now this post is rather long winded so grab a cupper .........


For this ATC I have used - 

  • Aall & Create time warp stamp set
  • Spectrum Noir pens and Triblends - DR shades, GB shades, IG blend, IG shades, IG1, FS blend, TN2, EB8, true black, BG2 ans IB1
  • mop up background (from previous inky messes)
  • Sara's signature collection - just for men collection - streetwise stamp set
  • tea dye distress ink
  • Versafine Clair - pinecone
For this ATC I have used - 

  • Aall & Create tea time stamp set
  • Spectrum Noir pens and Triblends - FS blend, TN2, CR3, CR4, GB shades, AG blend, CT blend and CT4
  • mop up card (from previous inky messes)
  • Memento bamboo leaves ink
  • white gel pen
For this ATC I have used - 

  • Aall & Create good book stamp set
  • Spectrum Noir pens and Triblends - FS blend, TN2, GY blend, GB7, TB3, DR blend, EB shades, AG blend and TN blend
  • mop up card
  • Memento peanut brittle ink
For this ATC I have used - 

  • Aall & Create wish stamp set
  • Spectrum Noir pens and Triblends - FS blend, CR3, CR4, TN shades, GT blend, LY blend, CG blend, PP blend, GT blend and LV blend
  • soft jade Sparkle pen
  • Memento pistachio ink
  • tumbled glass Distress ink
For this ATC I have used - 

  • Aall & Create Be beautiful stamp set
  • Spectrum Noir pens and Triblends - FS blend, TN2, CR3, BO blend, EB4, EB5, GY blend, IG shades, CG3, CT3 and CT4
  • sterling silver Sparkle pen
  • mop up card
  • Memento ink - peanut brittle, dandelion and cantaloupe
I really enjoyed making these little cards which are now in my art journal.

That's all from me today. Thank you for reading to the end!!

Crafty hugs

Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley are gorgeous. I love them all. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete