Sunday 4 April 2021

Happy Easter

 Hello and a very happy Easter Sunday to you all

Here in UK this is a long bank holiday weekend and a spent a lovely day on Friday crafting. Today I am spending the day with my family. Due to Covid I haven't seen my eldest sons since Christmas so I am looking forward to spending some time with them.

Today I am sharing some of my Easter cards with you. I decided to batch make them this year but I discovered that I am not very good at batch making so here is how they turned out -  

For these cards I have used - 
  • white centura pearl for the card bases
  • spring fever solids paper pad from Crafter's Companion
  • spring fever paper pad from Crafter's Companion
  • Gemini expressions interchangeable butterfly foliage die set
  • gems and pearls from my stash
Same die and paper pads but 4 different cards. 

That's all from me today folks, have a lovely Easter
Crafty hugs

Lesley


No comments:

Post a Comment