Thursday 15 April 2021

Revisiting my watercolour pencils

 Good morning

Today you find me back at work sorting out reading books - one of those awful jobs that needs to be done in the peace and quiet of the holidays. I am also avoiding the workmen at home who are fixing our central heating!!

During my last 2 weeks of playtime I have rediscovered my watercolour pencils. I have forgotten how much I enjoy using these pencils. Here is one of the results - 

Once again I have used Woodware's Garden rainbow stamp set and the following Spectrum Noir Aqua pencils - 
  • carrot, chrome orange, sunshine, red berry, hyacinth, bright green, parakeet. sky blue, ginger and royal blue
For this card I also used - 
  • watercolour card
  • matt black card
  • white stamping card (for the card base)
I kept the card nice and simple to highlight the image.

Thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley





1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. I hope your day in school goes well and that the heating gets fixed. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete