Friday 18 June 2021

Angel wishes

 Good morning

Another scheduled post from me today.

I have been enjoying my first love (that's colouring) at lot recently and here is one of the results - 

This beautiful stamp and die set is called angel wishes from the  Connie Fong range by Crafter's Companion which I coloured with my Triblends, Sparkle pens and Spectrum Noir original pens -
  • skin - FS blend, TN2 and CR3
  • hair - GY blend and GB9
  • dress - GT blend and HB blend
  • wings - soft jade and cosmos Sparkle pens
I have also used - 
  • Sara's signature range - vintage lace 6x6 paper pad
  • Sara's signature range - vintage lace pearl card
  • ivory centura pearl for the card base
  • lace and gems from my stash
  • butterflies from the angel wishes stamp and die set
That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by
Crafty hugs

Lesley




No comments:

Post a Comment