Thursday 17 June 2021

You're a star

 Good morning

Here is today's card (this post is a little photo heavy) - 

For this card I have used - 

  • white stamping card
  • matt black card
  • rainbow mirri
  • Distress inks - salty ocean, festive berries and wild honey
  • Aall & Create stencils - lotza stars and smitten with stars
  • Aall & Create stamps - scripted stars
  • Aall & Create die - moon stars
  • Crafter's Companion happy birthday sentiment stamp set
I create the background by inking through the stencils first and then adding the stamp randomly all over the sheet.
The stars are the "waste" from the die cut.
For the die cut I first applied the tree inks to a piece of stamping card and then die cut it. I then die cut a piece of black card and added it as a shadow.
That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by
Crafty hugs

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment