Friday 11 June 2021

Darling buds

 Good morning

How are we all? A lot has happened this week to keep me away from my blog - returning to work and then Covid 19. I headed back to work on Monday as usual only to find by Tuesday I had to self isolate as a close contact had tested positive for Covid 19. So far I have not had any symptoms and my lateral flow tests have been negative so fingers crossed that it stays that way. I did think isolating would be easy but being told to stay at home and not leave is not as easy as you would think. Luckily I have my garden and craftroom to escape too.

Let's get back to crafting. This is a card I made many months ago but forgot to post - 

The stamp is Tulip - darling buds from Polkadoodles which I have coloured with my Triblends and original Spectrum Noir pens - 
  • skin - FS blend, TN2, CR3 and CR4
  • hair - tan shades
  • dress - PV blend and white gel pen
  • tulips - PV blend, CG blend, IG1, IG2, IG4 and IG6
  • ground - BG1
  • sky - IB1
For the card I have also used - 

  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • First Edition's By the sea paper pad
  • Sara's Signature collection - vintage lace - pearl card
  • Gemini stitched edge oval 2 die set
  • ribbon and gems from my stash
That's all from me today. Thank you for stopping by.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment