Sunday 18 August 2013

Happy Anniversary

Hello blogland

Today is my sister-in-law's wedding anniversary and this is the card I made for her and her husband.



The image is from Lili of the Valley and is called Love birds (ST425) and has been coloured with the following Promarkers -


  • pastel blue, pastel yellow, pastel green, pastel beige, pastel pink, sky blue, arctic blue, ruby and khaki.
I cut the image out using a heart X-cut die and cut a faux nestie from silver holographic card. I then cut a piece of white centura pearl card and embossed it with hearts M-bossibilities embossing folder and matted it onto silver holographic card. I then cut 2 Spellbinder's vines of passion from more silver holographic card and arranged onto the embossed card.






To finish I added some heart shaped gems.

Happy Anniversary David and Caroline.

Thanks for stopping by.

Lesley


No comments:

Post a Comment