Saturday 31 August 2013

Sending you festive cheer

Good morning everyone

Still Christmas I'm afraid -





The papers are from a Docraft's Boofle paper pad from my Christmas stash which I matted and layered onto a card blank. To create the border I used an EK Success border punch. I then cut two Christmas trees using some green paper and a LaLa Land Christmas tree die.The image is from the Crafter's companion Barkley range and is called Friends and family. It has been coloured with the following Spectrum Noirs -


  • Barkley - GG1, GG2, GG3, GG4 and GG5
  • snowman - GG1, GG2, OR1, OR3, CT2 and DR4
  • hats - DR2, DR4, DR6, BGR1 and BGR2
  • Purrdy - EB1, GB1 and PP4
  • Purrdy's hat - BGR1, BGR2, BGR4, BGR5, DR4CG2, CG3, DG4, TN4 and TN6
  • trees - CG2, CG3, DG3 and DG4
I added glitter to the snow and the snowflakes. I then cut the image out using an oval nestie and inked whilkst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink. I matted it onto a gold oval nestie. To finish I added some gold gems and a sentiment from Lili of the Valley's Christmas handwritten phrases.

Thanks for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment