Friday 30 August 2013

Snowy and sparkly


Hello

Apologies again for the late post but I have been madly cleaning my house before I have to return to work on Monday. I can't believe I've had 5 weeks off - where did it go? And to add to the excitement I am starting a new job too. Still doing the same thing but at a different school. Very exciting!

Today's card uses Snowy hug Tilda. I have used this image before but I coloured it red as
 below -


This time I decided to colour it blue to see what it looked like and I liked the result so here it is -


This image has been coloured using the following Promarkers -


  • skin - almond, putty, dusky pink and coral
  • hair - chestnut and burnt sienna
  • coat, hat and snowman's hat - pastel blue, arctic blue and sky blue
  • trousers - ice grey1, ice grey3 and ice grey 5
  • boots - cobalt blue and midnight blue
  • snowman - icicle, pumpkin, orange, cool grey 4 and cool grey 5
  • broom - cocoa, henna, mustard ans sandstone
I added some Stickles on the hats, broom and snow. I then cut the image out using Spellbinder's Grand decorative circles and inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink. I then cut two more of the Grand decorative circles using Lili of the Valley Frosty Christmas paper pad and arranged onto the card as shown. I cut several snowflakes using Spellbinder's snowflake pendants and create a flake 4 and arranged them onto the card. To finish I added some blue gems and a sentiment from Lili of the Valley's Christmas handwritten phrases.

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley 

No comments:

Post a Comment