Saturday 2 February 2019

Brrrrr baby it's cold outside

Good afternoon folks

Well our snow has nearly disappeared and we are left with a beautiful day - blue skies and sunshine but blimey it is cold! I did intend to spend the day inside but we have decided to brave the cold and head off to the cinema this afternoon. 
Today's card is another I made just for the fun of it -
 For this card I have used another of my Magnolia stamps. This one is called sitting cozy Tilda and I have coloured her with my Copics and Spectrum Noir pens - 

  • skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
  • hair - YR24, E09, E18 and V99
  • freckles - white gel pen
  • clothes - V12, V15, V17, BG45, BG57 and BG49
  • sky - IB1

I have also used - 

  • Promises solids and Promises paper pads (very old ones from LOTV)
  • Tonic layering squares and circles dies
  • Tattered Lace Velvet Lace mini ruffles circles dies
  • EK punch
  • Doohickey's dragonflies and vintage daisies dies
  • Die'sire celebration words set 1 dies
  • gems and ribbons from my stash
  • scraps of core'dinations card

Details of the die cut embellishments I have used.
I have made the photos bigger than usual today - not sure if it is too much. What do you think?

That's all from me today. Keep warm and safe whatever you are doing this weekend.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love it. Our snow has all gone we have been out a bit today. Enjoy the cinema. I wonder what you are going to see. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete