Monday 11 February 2019

New adventure

Good morning folks

A little disorganised this morning so this will be brief. Today's card is a new home card, one I don't often make during these expensive house buying times so I had some fun and used one of my newer LOTV stamps - 
I have used LOTV's a new adventure stamp which I coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens - 

  • toadstool - FS5, FS7, FS9, TN2, AP1, AP2, AP3, AP4, IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4 and IG6
  • garden - CG1, CG2, DG2, AP2, AP4, IG2, IG3, IG4 and IG6
  • sign - EB1, EB2, EB5, EB7 and EB8
  • broom - EB8, GB5 and GB7
  • mice - MB1, MB2, MB3 and MB4
  • box - EB1, EB2, EB5, AP3, BT3 and BT4
  • sky - IB1
  • flower pot - TN7, TN8 and AP3

I also used - 

  • Die-namics stitched circle STAX
  • My Minds Eye happier paper pad
  • white gel pen
  • pink centura pearl
  • spun sugar and tumbled glass distress ink
  • ribbon, flower and pearls from my stash
  • sentiment from LOTV


Short and sweet today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous new home care. I love the image you have used. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete