Thursday 14 February 2019

Patchwork cogs

Good morning folks

Happy Valentine's day. Have you been shown the love? So far I haven't but the day is still young.
Today's card is not a romantic one but one I made for my brother-in-law's birthday - 
For this card I have used - 
  • matt black card
  • Sara's signature collection - winter wonderland matt mirri card
  • Sara's signature collection - just for men checkerplate embossing folder
  • Gemini cogs patchwork die set
  • Gemini Happy edgeable die (from the current Inspirations magazine)
  • Sara's signature collection - just for men happy birthday die
  • Pebeo silver gilding wax

 I extended the embossing folder which didn't look as bad as it looks in the photo.
A flat shot.

That's all from me today. Have a good Thursday.
Crafty hugs

Lesley



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I just love it. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete