Monday 4 February 2019

Sew lovely

Good morning folks

Well I had a great time on Saturday at the cinema, the film was definitely worth the freezing walk. We saw Bohemian Rhapsody - a little late to the party I know but what a fabulous film. The actor playing the lead role was amazing - he was Freddie Mercury. If you get the chance see it.
The weather has warmed up too so it will be a much easier commute this morning.
Here is today's card and I must thank Julia Gailes for the 
inspiration - 
For this card I have used - 
  • Sara's signature collection - sew lovely paper pad
  • Sara's signature collection - sew lovely dressmaker dies
  • Sara's signature collection - sew lovely seamstress dies
  • Sara's signature collection - sew lovely sewn with love cut and emboss folder
  • Sara's signature collection cross stitch sentiments
  • white linen card
  • matt mirri silver card
  • Kraft card
  • Sara's signature collection - sew lovely washi tape
  • pearls from my stash
  • Sue Wilson's double stitched rectangles die set
  • worn lipstick distress ink

That;s all from me today folks, have a good day.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love the design. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete