Tuesday 4 August 2020

70th birthday wishes

Good afternoon folks

A little late posting today, I got distracted by my Christmas crafting.
Today's post is another birthday card which was a commission make.
 For this card I have used - 
  • white, baby blue and dark blue centura pearl
  • heat resistant acetate
  • Catitudes musical notes embossing folder from Crafter's Companion
  • Chloe's Creative cards stamps - spring foliage and clematis flower
  • Gemini stitched edge circles 2 and scalloped circles die sets from Crafter's Companion
  •  Sparkelicious glitter - paradise from Chloe's Creative cards
  • Wow embossing powder  - diamond white and bejewelled blue both available from Chloe's Creative cards
  • Die'sire celebration words set 1 and set 2 die set from Crafter's Companion
  • gems from my stash
I edged all the layers with clear glitter.

That's all from me today, back to those festive makes. Thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love it. I can't wait to see your Christmas cards. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete