Monday 24 August 2020

Peachy congratulations

 Good morning folks

After a very stormy weekend the sun is finally shining but unfortunately I have those dreaded household chores to do so I will not be able to enjoy it.

After the mega Christmas marathon today I am sharing an anniversary card with you - 

For this card I have used - 

  • Chloe's Creative cards - spring foliage and fabulous flowers stamps
  • Chloe's Creative cards Wow embossing powder - peach melba and diamond white
  • Chloe's creative cards fancy rectangles die set
  • white centura pearl for the card base
  • Papers by Chloe spring paper pad
  • Sparkelicious glitter - unicorn sparkle and fire opal
  • Gemini happy anniversary die
  • bling from my stash 
Love the unicorn sparkle glitter. 

Right better go and tackle the housework. Have a good day and thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. It is just so pretty. We have heavy rain here today. I hope the housework goes well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete