Friday 21 August 2020

Shakers

Good morning

Today I am sharing more of my Christmas marathon cards but these are a little different - 

The first two cards are shaker cards and the last one is a DL card. I have only made one shaker card before which wasn't overly successful but I read a tip about using your anti-static bag on your acetate before adding your sequins and making a completely sealed shaker before adding it to the card. These tips have worked and I am much happier with the results.

This is an 8 inch square card.
And this is a 7 inch square card.
For this set of cards I have used - 
  • Hunkydory's winter wishes - shining bright
  • silver mirri
  • construction acetate from Hunkydory
  • sequins, gems and ribbons from my stash 
And finally a DL card to use up the 'scraps'.

Thank you for stopping by today
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley all your cards are gorgeous. I do love shaker cards I haven't made one for a while. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete