Tuesday 18 August 2020

Christmas card marathon

Good morning folks

As regular readers of my blog will know August is my month for making Christmas cards and that I normally get a kit from Hunkydory well nothing has changed this year! So for today and the remainder of this week I am posting the results of my marathon. This post is a bit photo heavy and the photo quality is not brilliant - I really need to practise my photography.

For these card I have used - 

  • Hunkydory's Winter wishes - Christmas on the canal card kit
  • silver mirri
  • pearls and ribbon from The Hobby House
A 7 inch square card.
A5 tent fold card.
A DL card.

And the second set for today - 

For this set of cards I have used - 

  • Hunkydory's Winter wishes - Robin friends card kit
  • silver mirri
  • pearl clusters and ribbon from The Hobby House
A 7 inch square card.
A 6 inch square card.
A DL card.

All very simple cards made using the inspiration sheet from the card kit and my own imagination.

Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs


Lesley

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley your Christmas cards are gorgeous. I love them all. That is a great kit. I do like to see robins on cards. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete