Friday 26 March 2021

Forest gnome

 Good morning

Friday again and another scheduled post from me.

I made this card a while ago but completely forgot to post it. It is yet another gnome card. I am beginning to think that this will be a theme for 2021.

The stamp is another of Francoise Reed's fabulous gnome stamps called forest gnome (from Woodware) which I have coloured with Spectrum Noir pens, Triblends and Illustrators - 

  • hat - AP blend and YG blend
  • gnome - AP blend, YG blend, IG1, IG2, IG4, FS blend and TN2
  • toadstools - AP blend, MB blend and tan blend
  • snail - tan blend and YG blend
  • grass - YG blend
  • sky - VB blend
I also used - 

  • white stamping card (for the card base)
  • First Edition's sweet owl paper pad
  • pink gems from my stash
I haven't cover the whole card base with patterned papers. I was trying to experiment with leaving white space on my card (something I do usually do) and was quite pleased with the outcome.

Thank you for stopping by today
Crafty hugs

Lesley



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card. That gnome is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete