Thursday 12 December 2019

21st birthday celebrations

Good morning folks

Christmas preparations are well underway at work which is making me feel a little more festive. We are in the middle of Christmas concert rehearsals and Christmas crafting which is great fun, and the children are very excited.
Today I am taking a break from Christmas and am sharing a 21st birthday card - 
For this card I have used - 
  • Chloe's creative cards card making box number 5 - stamp set and papers
  • Woodware's 21st birthday stamp
  • white and turquoise centura pearl
  • Die'sire essential circles and scalloped circles
  • Chloe's creative cards unicorn sparkle glitter
  • Spectrum Noir Illustrators - LG4, LV3 and MG1
  • gems from my stash


That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning 21st Birthday card. Those flowers are so pretty. Enjoy the festivities at school. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete