Saturday 21 December 2019

Birthday wishes

Hello folks

Well I made it to the end of term. This week we have held three Christmas concerts, had Christmas dinner, Christmas jumper day and a panto - phew that was a week and a half. And now relax........... I have actually done all of my Christmas present shopping and most of the food shopping so all that is left is to wrap the presents. I am planning to have a relaxing day completing a memory book and watching old movies (currently watching The Goonies)
Something non Christmassy for you today. This is a card for my sister so I went all out with Chloe's lovely products.
This is my version of a card featured in Chloe's Creative cards card making box number 5 and I have used - 
  • spring luxury papers - papers by Chloe
  • Chloe's card making box number 5 stamps
  • Chloe's fire opal glitter
  • white centura pearl
  • velum 
  • Cosmic Shimmer true white embossing powder
  • birthday wishes die from Crafter's Companion's 2019 advent calender
  • gems from my stash


That's all from me today; back to the Goonies.
Crafty hugs

Lesley



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. It is just so pretty. Enjoy all the old movies. Have a wonderful Christmas. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete