Saturday 28 December 2019

Game on

Good afternoon folks

I hope you all had a good Christmas however you chose to celebrate it. Santa was very generous once again and I spent a very pleasant couple of hours yesterday spending my crafting vouchers that my children gave me. 
Today's card was made for my son's birthday but I didn't get around to posting it.
For this card I have used - 
  • Sheena's stamping card, matt black card and brushed silver mirri
  • distress inks - fired brick, spiced marmalade, squeezed lemonade and black soot
  • Versacolour white pigment ink
  • Artist flair A4 stencil 297 (spots)
  • MFT level up stamp set
  • MFT game controller die set
  • MFT cross stitched rectangle STAX

A close up of the game controller die cut and sentiment.
I created the background using the distress inks, pigment ink and the stencil.

That's all from me today. I am hopefully going to be spending some time in my craftroom playing with my new purchases.
Enjoy your day.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card that you made for your son. I hope you had a great Christmas and that the New Year is kind to you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete