Sunday 29 December 2019

SElfie Christmas

Hello and a very good morning to you

Well things never go according to plan do they. I ended up yesterday hospital visiting rather than crafting. My dad had to have a minor op on his back but it all went well and is on the mend now.
I have a festive card to share with you today - 
Not a great quality photo due to taking it in artificial light - apologies.
I stamped MFT Christmas sELFies onto white Neenah card and coloured the image with Copic pens - 
  • R27, R46, R59, E51, E21, E11, R11, G21, G94, G99, E35, E57, E79, E09, E18, BG0000, B000, B00

For this card I also used - 
  • MFT polaroid shaker frame
  • BoBunny elf magic collection paper pad
  • white, Christmas red and green centura pearl
  • MFT Blueprint 27 die set
Thank you for stopping by today.

Crafty hugs

Lesley



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love it. I hope your dad makes are speedy recovery. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete