Monday 30 December 2019

Feathers

Good morning

A scheduled post from me today. I will be visiting my dad this morning and then sorting out food for our NYE and NY day celebrations.
This is a card I made for my husband's birthday - 
For this card I have used - 

  • Sheena's stamping card, matt balck card and rainbow mirri
  • Distress Inks - black soot, salty ocean, seedless preserve, peacock feathers and hickory smoke
  • Artistic Flair 101 range stencils - polka dot (51082), clock (51001) and chevrons (51057)
  • Woodware's feathers stamp
  • Versafine white pigment ink
  • Die'sire essential circles die set

A close up of the background detail. I stamp the image twice and then cut out circles from it, inked them using the distress inks and then used foam pads to attached them to the card.

Thank you for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow with my last Christmas card of 2019.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card that you made for your hubby. I bet he loved it. Happy New Year. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete