Sunday 21 June 2015

Father's day celebrations

Good morning

Happy Father's day to all those dads and grandads out there. These are the cards I made for my dad and father-in-law - 

I coloured both designs with my Spectrum Noir pens - 
  • GB3, GB4, GB5, TB1, TB3, TB4, IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG5, IG6, IG8, IG10 and IB1


  • CR9, CR10, CR11, IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG6, IG7, IG9 and IB1

The other ingredients I used were -
  • Tattered Lace shutter card die
  • Spellbinder's circle and scalloped circle nesties
  • LOTV Happy circular sentiments
  • White hammer card, core'dinations, Bazzil basics and papers from my stash
Thank you for stopping by 

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. I see you succumbed to the TL shutter dies Lesley !!

    Two great cards using it, a scooter and camber van both looking fab.

    B x

    ReplyDelete