Thursday 4 June 2015

Grungy birthday wishes

Hello everyone

Today's card is one I made for a male friend who celebrated his birthday yesterday.
I always struggle with men's cards but I was quite pleased with how this one turned out.
Ingredients - 
  • background bits - industrial stamp set from LOTV
  • kraft card
  • Tim Holtz collage paper pad
  • canvas embossing folder from Crafter's Companion
  • Tonic layering circles
  • Die'sire happy birthday die
  • walnut stain distress ink
  • black magic core'dinations
I distressed and curled the edges of the papers and inked them with walnut stain distress ink.
After embossing I sanded back the core'dinations to reveal the core

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. A great masculine card Lesley and so much lovely texture.

    B x

    ReplyDelete