Friday 26 June 2015

Magnolia

Hello

Yes as promised another post.

This card is another one I made for Sheena's German shows and features the beautiful Magnolia stamp. I have a large Magnolia tree in my garden so I used that for the inspiration for the colours I used in my card today.
I coloured the image with the following Spectrum Aquas - 
  • rose pink, leaf green, moss, olive and aquamarine
The other ingredients used were - 
  • white and pink centura pearl
  • wood grain embossing folder (from Crafter's Companion's textures range)
  • Die'sire Happy Birthday die
  • ribbon and a dazzler from my stash
  • Tonic layering circles die set

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Lesley, aplos for the no show for a few days, been up to my ears in samples.

    Have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful... Love your colouring
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete