Sunday 7 June 2015

Pretty little butterfly

Good morning folks

Yesterday was my mother-in-laws birthday and as she is a crafter I always feel I have to produce something rather special so I hope this card fitted the bill - 
Nothing special I hear you say but look at the inside - 
I bourght a Toinc shutter card die awhile ago but have been struggling to get it to stand up properly so I decided to use it to make a pop up card.
There are lots of dies in this card and here they all are - 
Ingredients - 
  • Clarence shutter card die from Tonic
  • Layering squares from Tonic
  • Just a note die set from Tonic
  • Fanciful flutter die set from Tonic
  • Mazarine blue die set from Tonic
  • Happy birthday sentiment from Tattered Lace
  • Spellbinder's blooms 4
  • Rose border punch from Tonic
  • Vintage notes papers from Docrafts
  • white centura pearl
  • pearls from my stash
Fanciful flutter die set
Mazarine blue and blooms 4
Butterfly from Mazarine blue die set

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. I am sure your MIL loved her card Lesley, as do I and the lovely colour palette.

    Hope you have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW such a beautiful card and such a wonderful surprise on the inside.Love the pretty papers and die design
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete