Wednesday 3 June 2015

New home

Good morning folks

I hope this Wednesday morning finds you in good form.
Todays card is another new home one made using my Spellbinder's Out on a limb die set.
Fairly straight forward really, I just let the die do the hard work, although I did 3D the little bird house, sign and the flowers. To make the flowers I used a Papermania flower punch (had it years and have got anymore details - sorry), fussy cut one of the papers and layered them up.
Ingredients - 
  • Spellbinder's Out on a limb die set
  • New leaf paper pad from First Edition
  • Papermania flower punch
  • pearls and gems from my stash
  • sentiment - hand written (would you believe I do not have a "new home" sentiments stamp.Should really remedy that!!)
3D birdhouse and flowers

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet card Lesley and perfect for a new home.

    B x

    ReplyDelete