Tuesday 16 June 2015

Lady and the dragon

Hello Folks

Today I am off to the zoo with 90 year one children (not on my own I hasten to add!!) so I am hoping the sun is going to shine, well if not shine at least stay dry.
Today's card is one I made for my eldest sons recent birthday. 
I used my Flights of Fantasy CD from Crafter's Companion. My son is a big fan of Game of Thrones and the Hobbit so I thought this would be perfect.
I cut the second copy of the image out and decoupaged her onto the base image just to give the card a little dimension.
The card is a shutter card cut from Kraft card. I have made a template for this style of card in the past but I have been struggling to get it to lie flat. After several ruined card bases I decided to treat myself to the Tattered Lace shutter card die - what a difference, one cut and a little scoring and it was done. Will have to make loads of these to recoup the cost tho!!
 The other ingredients used were - 

  • image and papers from Flights of Fantasy CD
  • Kraft card and red and black core'dinations
  • Tattered Lace shutter card die
  • Die'sire Happy Birthday die

I cut the sentiment twice and shadowed the black one behind the red.

Thank you very much for stopping by

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment