Thursday 11 June 2020

Art for art sake

Good morning folks

A scheduled post from me to day as I am back in work getting ready for the children to return to school on Monday. 
This is a card I made for my eldest son's birthday - 
For this card I have used - 
  • white stamping card
  • matt black card
  • Honey Doo paint splodges stamp set
  • Woodware Creative quotes and Art easel stamp sets
  • Espresso Adirondack ink
  • Memento ink - peanut brittle, London fog and bamboo leaves
  • Copic pens - T7, E49, E44, C1, C3 and C5
  • Tonic layering circle die set

The sentiment is from the Creative quotes stamp set. 


I created the background using the paint splodges stamp set and the Memento inks.

That's all from me, enjoy your day.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I hope all goes well at work today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very clever card Lesley - which I love!

    ReplyDelete