Monday 29 June 2020

Teal sunflowers

Good morning folks

A scheduled post from me today as I am heading off to work this morning. I have been a bit hit and miss posting lately so I spent yesterday afternoon scheduling a few posts for this week.
This is a little card I made recently - 
This is another example of heat embossing that I learnt to do properly during lockdown.
For this card I have used - 
  • Chloe's Creative cards box kit number 6 stamps and papers
  • Sparkelicious glitter - grasshopper and fire opal
  • WOW opaque bright white embossing powder
  • Papermania silver embossing powder
  • Neenah stamping card
  • tumbled glass distress oxide
  • white centura pearl for the card base

Apologies for the fuzzy photos, the camera struggles to cope with all the sparkle.
The camera never seems to catch the sparkle on these Chloe style cards. 
That's all from me today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment