Sunday 7 June 2020

Spotty dotty birthday

Good morning

It has been a busy few weeks chez moi hence the absence from my blog. I have been busy at work and in the garden but the weather has put paid to the gardening, although we did need the rain, and I have a little time this morning I thought I would share a recent birthday make -
For this card I have used - 
  • stamping card, matt black card and Neenah desert storm card all from Crafter's Companion
  • green core'dinations
  • spotty dotty layering stencil from Crafter's Companion
  • Spectrum Noir Harmony inks - spring meadow, grasshopper and sandstorm
  • Gemini happy birthday stamp and die set
  • Spectrum Noir Illustrators - EB1, EB2, EB4, CG1, CG2, CG3, GB1, GB2, BO4 and IB1
  • black gems from my stash

A very simple card to make but really useful for those tricky male cards.
Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment