Monday 8 June 2020

Best friend Birthday wishes

Good morning

Monday again and for me this Monday is a little different as I am in my normal place of work getting ready for the new term. It promises to be a very interesting time for all concerned.
Today I am posting another recent birthday card made for a very good friend - 
For this card I have used - 
  • matt black card
  • Sara's signature collection - Parisian collection paper pad
  • Sara's signature collection - Parisian collection linen card
  • Gemini silhouette dog die set
  • Gemini peek-a-boo dog stamp and die set
  • Gemini circle frames elements die set
  • Sara's signature collection - floral delight collection - pretty petals and leafy flourish dies set
  • Spectrum Noir metallic markers - blue topaz, pink pastel, lime green, pink quartz, green citrine and silver ingot
  • Honey Bee happy everything stamp set
  • gems from my stash

Sorry the photos are very washed out. There is a green linen card behind the patterned paper.

Thank you for stopping by today
Crafty hugs

Lesley



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I hope all goes well for you at work today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete