Friday 12 June 2020

Fabulous flowers

Good morning

After a very busy day yesterday everything is now ready to welcome the children on Monday so I am at home today watching the Christmas craft shows on the telly box. My card today, however is not at all festive. You may remember that I told you a couple of weeks ago that I was following Chloe Endean's craft-a-longs to improve my heat embossing, well this is one of the cards I made - 
This card is very glittery and sparkly but the photos don't show that very much which is a little disappointing.
For this card I have used - 
  • white centura pearl
  • white linen card 
  • baby pink pearl paper 
  • baby pink pearl card
  • heat resistant acetate
  • Chloe's creative cards best wishes, fabulous flowers and fabulous foliage stamps
  • Chloe's Sparkelicious glitter - strawberry sorbet, crystallina and unicorn sparkle
  • WOW opaque bright white embossing powder
  • Papermania silver embossing powder
  • Chloe's creative cards sunburst stencil
  • Imagination crafts diamond sparkle texture paste
  • Gemini stitched circles 2 die set
  • gems from my stash


I had great fun making this card and ended up with glitter everywhere.

Thanks you for stopping by today
Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. It is so pretty I love it. Enjoy your day off. I hope all goes well next week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete