Sunday 28 June 2020

Father's Day double

Hello and a good Sunday morning to you all

Today I am sharing the two Father's day cards I made to celebrate my dad and father-in-law's day last Sunday.
Here is the first - 
For this card I have used - 
  • Happiness is ...... the winning goal Deco-large card kit and inserts from Hunkydory
  • gold mirri
  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • Sara's signature collection - Just for men male sentiments die set

And here is the second one - 
For this card I have used - 
  • white stamping card (for the card base)
  • Sara's signature collection - Just for men brights paper pad
  • blue core'dinations
  • Tonic layering circles and scalloped circles die sets
  • happy father's day sentiment die from Pretty Pink Posh
  • pewter sequins
  • black fine liner pen
  • white gel pen
That's all from me today. Household chores to complete unfortunately. Have a good day.

Crafty hugs
Lesley





1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesely your Father's Day cards are gorgeous. I love them both. I hope the chores go well. We are hoping to have friends round for lunch in the garden if the weather behaves. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete